The AutoNOMOS Labs project is funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Since November 2010 we are working on further development of autonomous or semi-autonomous cars. The project will make a significant contribution to the development of accident-free, efficient, and environmentally friendly mobility.
appirion is a spin-off of the Artificial Intelligence Group of the Freie Universität Berlin (Free University of Berlin). We develop iPhone and iPad applications for commercial, educational and research use.
Founded in 2006 in the Artificial Intelligence group at Freie Universität Berlin (Free University of Berlin), the FUmanoids have participated in the RoboCup competitions starting with RoboCup 2007 (Atlanta, USA). The FUmanoids team work on topics of artificial intelligence and robotics, electronics and mechanics.
- 2011, A. Reuschenbach, M. Wang, T. Ganjineh, D. Göhring. iDriver - Human Machine Interface for Autonomous Cars. IEEE 8th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations 2011 ( Paper )
- 2007, Hamid Reza, Roman Guilbourd, Gretta Hohl, Arturo Reuschenbach, Jinping Yu, Raúl Rojas Fumanoid team description 2007. In U. Visser, F. Ribeiro, T. Ohashi, F. Dellaert, editors, RoboCup 2007: Robot Soccer World Cup XI, LNCS. Springer, 2007 ( Paper )
Press, interviews and blogs
- 13.10.2010, Youtube, Beam me up autonomous car ( Video )
- 19.11.2010, CNN, The thinking car ( Video )
- 14.10.2010, Welt Online, iPad steuert neues Berliner Roboterauto ( Article )
- 09.07.2010, El Universal, Blogs, Estándar, automático o con iPad ¿te cae? ( Blog )
- 26.10.2010, Singularity Hub, Use Your iPad to Call a Robot Taxi To Drive You Around Berlin! ( Blog )